7 Cominar Talents in the Mentoring Program of Women in Governance
Cominar is taking part for the first time in the mentoring program of Women in Governance. Our chief brand and culture, Sandra Lécuyer, in collaboration with Katia Gendron, director talent and culture and the leadership team has appointed 7 candidates throughout the organisation. Our mentorees will benefit from a personnalised pairing for the next 12 months and discover new personal and professional horizons to propel Cominar at the forefront of Quebec’s commercial real estate landscape.
Believing in Our Talent’s Strenght
Our 7 mentorees have been selected for their ambition, their devotion and their talent. They are joining as of today an inspiring business community and a network of profesionnals carying modern and varied experiences.
For Cominar, this forward-looking initiative is a concrete way of nurturing its talents to create value like never before. After all, we believe in the potential of all communities.
Congratulations to the 7 talented women in our very first cohort!
- Katia Gendron, Director, Talent and Culture
- Patrycja Sychterz, Senior Director, Asset Management
- Stéphanie Larocque, Director, Specialty Leasing and Partnerships
- Mélanie Auger, Senior Property Manager, Real Estate Complexes
- Jessica Piché, Director, Brand and Communications
- Olimpia Valenzuela, Assistant Manager, DUO Centre Laval
- Emmanuelle Raby O’Flaherty, Legal Analyst.